I can't believe it - my cousin (or as some think, sister) Melissa has a blog. Now, you might be wondering, why is this such earth-shattering news? Well, that is because my dear Melissa has not exactly 'embraced' technology. So, in the year 2008 - this is a huge step. I myself could not be happier, as now I have one more way to keep in touch from a thousand miles away, and it gives me another reminder of home. Pretty soon, I have a feeling Kyle and Sarah might be taking over... :) Gig 'em!
Welcome to Web 2.o Mufers!! I love you.

2 comments:
heehee...I'm trying! I hope you will enjoy the pictures and posts I put up!
Hey my friend! I am so excited to see that you have a blog!!!! I LOVED reading about your trips and your engagement:) Sweet Potato pancakes sound very good!!! I hope that you are great and I LOVE YOU LOTS!
Post a Comment