Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Dream Job

What a week! I can not believe how blessed I am. I HAVE A NEW JOB - and it's a DREAM one. I don't even think I am aware of the totally awesome projects that I will be involved in. To quote my new leader, "We're going to have fun this year!" What can I say - I'm up for the challenge. Now, if you had to ask me, I don't know if I would have ever though I would have be up for, or would be considered for this job - I mean really. But, I must say - I have been blown away so far. WHOOP!!!

Stay tuned for more of my adventures....

3 comments:

Amy Jo:) said...

It sounds like a serious congratulations is in order!!!! I need more details on your new job - what will you be doing exactly? That is SO great!!!!!! I am proud of you!

ksp said...

I know that you are going to be AWESOME!!

Jessica Frey Photography said...

I'm curious, Mere!! Dot tell so I can live through you! Sorry we missed you when we were there...I was bummed :) Hopefully it won't take us another 5 years to get back!