Monday, October 12, 2009

26.2 Through Chicago

The City of Chicago loves me - they even put out banners welcoming me to town. LOL! We were visiting in honor of the 2009 Chicago Marathon. Good times! What a great weekend. We spent lots of time with friends, food and a fantastic city! I'm not sure Tori was happy with me the whole time, but in the end it was a great experience. We ran through parts of the city I had only heard about, what a great tour! The weather was a little chilly, but it was better than being hot. Here are some shots from along the way...More pics from our trip to come shortly.


Whoop! We did it :)

1 comment:

Amy Jo:) said...

I still cannot believe you did that! I am seriously proud and envious of you! I can only dream of being that hard core!!! Way to go!!!