Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy 2nd Anniversary

I can't believe it's been two years - already! Time sure does fly, huh? To celebrate, we decided have a night out at Flemings. Neither of us had ever been there, so it was a good excuse to try something new. We had a great time - the food was good and the service was great! They even had a card and special dessert for us in honor or our 'big day'! :)
And, when we checked the mail - we had another treat! Isn't database marketing great!
And, if that wasn't enough, Ryan surprised me with my present - my very own Papasan Chair! I can't believe it! Ever since I was a kid and visited my Aunt Karen (who was away at school) I have wanted one of these - and now I finally have one! Whoop! It's perfect - LOVE IT!

No comments: