As many of you know, building IKEA furniture has turned into a favorite pastime. Maybe it's the fun of looking through the showroom for that perfect piece, maybe it's the sense of accomplishment when it is all put together..who knows, but I can't get enough. This latest installment features a nifty little storage find, that will help with the organization of our study.
Meet Alex - the latest masterpiece. This handy cabinet is helping us stay organized and keep everything in place...


Organization - such a beautiful thing!
1 comment:
okay, that would be awesome for my scrapbooking stuff!! :) I need to go to Ikea next week for some new rugs for our new house... it is so fun shopping there! We have one in Round Rock, so not too far away:) I love the color of your house - I noticed it in the flowers post - soooo fun!
Post a Comment