Friday, May 20, 2011

Weekend Trip: Boston

By now you know that we are big fans of the 'weekend trip'. We figure what better way to see a new place than by packing as much activity into the shortest number of days possible. This past weekend we ventured to Boston, for some much needed cooler weather - even if it was 49 by the 9th inning. What a treat!

I don't even know if I can write a recap to do the weekend justice. We met some friends, explored the city, stayed in a historic brownstone, walked the Freedom Trail (and I mean the whole trail), ate some fantastic food, enjoyed lots of architecture, and of course Fenway Park. Here are some of our favorites from the weekend:

American Runs on Dunkin'
Historic Fenway Park
Best picture ever - Cubs win!
These pictures don't even tell half the story. Boston is a great city, and we can't wait to go back!

After all, it is "where everybody knows your name.."

No comments: